|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Sam and Cat Wiki.|
This is a simple list of general guidelines for the wiki.
- Spam, post external links excessively, or use excessive uppercase
- Harass other users for any reason, including discrimination based on race, gender, nationality, religion, or orientation
- Constantly dispute or counterproductively edit-war
- Bash or threaten a user, ship, character, etc.
- Plagiarize or post information without a source (see Project:Verifiability)
- Post mature content, including profanity and sexually explicit content. Keep in mind that Sam & Cat is a show geared towards a young audience and the wiki should be kept as such.
- Vandalize, make unconstructive edits, or edit solely for the purpose of getting badges
- Join the wiki without being 13 or older, not following a standard of writing expected from a young adult (see Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
Breaking any of the rules above may lead to consequences such as a block.
Suggestions for editingEdit
The purpose of Walking Nature Test Wiki is to provide a comprehensive and accurate source of information about Sam & Cat for its visitors. These are important recommendations to consider when editing:
- Preview before publishing. Oftentimes, clicking the preview button helps you catch red links, messy formatting, or other mistakes so that you don't have to correct it again.
- Include sources in all trivia. This helps people access the original source if a statement may arouse contentions.
- Use neutral point of view. For example, it is not appropriate to write on Ariana Grande's page that Ariana is the best cast member even if you are a fan of Ariana. We welcome all fans on the wiki, so it is important to not make edits biased in a particular manner.
- Include an edit summary in past tense. Especially when making big additions or removals, it is helpful to see in the page's history when big chance were made.